- March 21, 2020
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR A CSM CERTIFICATION?
Scrum, an Agile framework has been picking up momentum in creating innovation and improving productivity across organizations. A high-performing Scrum team always contributes to the success of an Agile project and the Scrum Master is the main person responsible for steering the project in the right direction. The Certified ScrumMaster course boosts your confidence in implementing the Scrum framework effectively in organizations.
Today, most of the IT as well as non-IT industry majors are hiring candidates who are familiar with the Scrum framework. The Certified ScrumMaster® can upscale an organization in the following ways:
- Guide the team members throughout the product development
- Help the team deliver quality products
- Participate in the team activities with ease and also learn how to own a task
- Resolve the impediments and enhance the team’s collaboration
- Act as a change agent and enable a culture in which teams can flourish
- Become a servant leader for Scrum teams that are involved in developing high-end products
Scrum framework believes in ‘self-organization’. Making a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master will help an individual to-
- Gain a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum
- Contribute in creating a healthy work environment
- Earn the skills that make an individual immune to internal and external distractions
- Become self-motivated to escalate the performance of the team
- Get more job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations with a good pay
As a Certified ScrumMaster, you will be known as a part of an elite group engaged with Scrum Alliance. The members of Scrum Alliance are meant to be Scrum specialists, guiding the project teams to success. Here is why CSM® certification should be a part of your skill set:
- Based on the recent salary survey by Ziprecruiter, the average annual salary for the Certified ScrumMaster is $116,659 a year.
- CSM® certification enables you to work across major companies like IBM, Tata Consultancy Services, CapGemini, Honeywell, BOSCH, Accenture, Deloitte and many more in several job roles, such as:
- Scrum Master
- Delivery Lead
- Agile Scrum Master
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Agile Coach
- Automation Engineer
- Project Lead
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS CSM WORKSHOP
1. Learn Fundamentals
Understand the foundation of Agile and Scrum concepts and help Scrum teams in using Scrum effectively.
2. Terminologies and Concepts
Acquire knowledge of Scrum terminologies, various concepts, and the complete Scrum process.
3. Scrum Roles
Understand various roles involved in Scrum and the scope of the Scrum Master role in Scrum.
4. Core Competencies
Learn key Scrum Master core competencies and protect the team from internal and external distractions.
5. Scrum Ceremonies
Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Definition of Done.
6. Facilitate Teams
Facilitate the Development Team, Product Owner, and the organization while responding to change.
7. Improve Transparency
Inspect and adapt and increase transparency in each of the Scrum events and make the team’s work visible.
8. Acts as a Servant Leader
Learn to help the team members work collaboratively and follow every Scrum process involved in it.