- November 24, 2019
This is an up-to-date practical approach to Business Analysis course and will give you a comprehensive overview of Business Analysis and how to apply each of the topics covered.
All organizations undergo change and those that are successful at understanding and managing these changes are generally more successful than those that don’t.
The Business Analyst provides a central role in establishing a clear understanding of the areas under change within the business. Business analysts contribute by analyzing the business objectives, processes and resources and suggest these can be addressed effectively through re-design, improvements and refinements or through the creation of new solutions.
The successful Business Analyst will integrate hard (e.g. business process modeling, working in Agile environments) and soft skills (e.g. business knowledge, stakeholder analysis and management). Business Analysts are therefore responsible for identifying change needs, assessing the impact of the change, capturing and documenting requirements.
Delegates attending this course will be well prepared to:
- Work with users to define, scope and initiate a project
- Work with users to gather and document different types and levels of requirement
- Work with users and delivery teams to develop optimal solutions to defined requirements
- Work within a project or team with an understanding of their role and main responsibilities
- Decompose complex business scenarios or problems
- Validate requirements through various means and assess requirements against defined quality criteria
- Understand and contribute to the business case
- Business Analysts are often change facilitators within your organization and therefore require a wide range of skills, knowledge and experience. The successful Business Analyst will help the organization reduce waste, create solutions, complete projects on time, improve efficiency and document the right requirements.
The program is most appropriate for any individual or group needing a practical understanding of business analysis within the context of the effective project.
The event is facilitated by an experienced trainer with significant business analysis experience and includes practical sessions with individual and team exercises that encourage active delegate participation.
Duration 5 Days