About DPBoK™ Foundation Certification?
The purpose of certification for DPBoK™ Foundation is to provide validation that the individual has gained knowledge of the foundational set of concepts for the Digital Practitioner.
- Those who require an introduction and basic understanding of the Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ (also known as the DPBoK™)
Individuals who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component, or lead their organization through Digital Transformation
- IT professionals working within any size organization, from a startup through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital
- approaches The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
The course is class room based or Webex based instructor-led training. The course gives hands-on experience with exercises based on case studies which run through the whole course dealing with all aspects of DPBoK™. The course is delivered by professionals who are in IT for more than 20 years and know how IT works inside out. The course material will be provided prior to the course so that the candidates can refer to the material during the course. We provide several mock exam papers so that the candidate is well prepared for the certification exam.
The online course will be conducted by a live instructor through webex which gives an opportunity to the candidates to interact with instructor and other course attendees and brainstorm their ideas.
The course material will be provided prior to the course so that the candidates can refer to the material during the course
DPBoK™ Foundation Register
Individuals who become DPBoK Foundation certified will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The key concepts of Digital Transformation, and Digital-First
- The basic concepts (“the Digital Fundamentals”) employed by the Digital Practitioner
- The capabilities of digital infrastructure
- The fundamental objectives and activities of application development
- Why there is need for formalized product management as a company or team grows
- The key concerns and practices of work management as a team increases in size
- The basic concepts and practices of operations management in a digital/IT context
- How to coordinate as an organization grows into multiple teams and multiple organizations
- IT investment and portfolio management, including finance, sourcing, portfolio management, service catalogs, and project management
- Organizational structure, human resources, and cultural factors, as an organization goes through the “team of teams” transition
- Governance, risk, security, and compliance, as an organization operates at enterprise scale
- Information and data management on a large scale, including the establishment of formal governance, control, and management techniques for information
- Practices and methods for managing complexity using Enterprise Architecture.
DPBoK Foundation course consists of the following topics
DPBoK™ Standard Course structure
- Introduction to the DPBoK standard
- Context I: Individual/Founder
- Digital Fundamentals
- Digital Infrastructure
- Application Delivery
- Context II: Team
- Product Management
- Work Management
- Operations Management
- Context III: Team of Teams
- Coordination and Process
- Investment and Portfolio
- Organization and Culture
- Context IV: Enduring Enterprise
- Governance, Risk, Security, and Compliance
- Information Management
TOGAF®, ArchiMate®, IT4IT™ , Open FAIR™, DPBOK™ are the Trademarks of The Open Group. All Copyrights of these courses are owned by The Open Group.